Rules and Regulations Regarding School Fee 2023-24
- 1. The school fee is paid through Post Dated Cheques (PDC) at986 the time of admission.
- a) 1st Instalment: PDC – Current Date b) 2nd Instalment: PDC Date-07.07.2023
- c) 3rd Instalment: PDC Date-07.10.2023 d) 4th Instalment: PDC Date-07.01.2024
2.Rs.500 shall be charged for all returned cheques.
3.In case fee is not paid as specified, a late fee fine of Rs.10 per day will be charged.
- If the School fee is not deposited till the last day of the fee instalment month, student’s name will be struck off.
- Re-admission would be at the discretion of the Principal for which re-admission fee will be applicable.
- Fee once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The school will not issue a separate circular to deposit the fee.